How do I connect my iphone to my printer via Bluetooth?
To connect your Bluetooth receipt printer:
- Visit your iOS device settings. Tap Settings > Bluetooth > toggle Bluetooth on.
- Press the device’s home button and open the Square app.
- From the app, tap:
- Tap Settings > Hardware > Printers.
- Toggle “Connect a Bluetooth Printer” on and follow the steps.
- Return to the app. Tap Settings > Printers. > Create Printer Station.
- Tap Printer and select your printer.
- Tap Print Test to confirm that your device and printer are connected.
- Tap the back arrow and make sure to turn on Receipts, Order Tickets, and Order Ticket Stubs depending on your needs.
- Tap Save.
Note: Bluetooth printers are only compatible with devices running the latest version of Apple iOS.