airMAX NanoStationM 2 GHz loco Station LocoM2(US)
- Featuring a panel antenna and dual-polarity performance, the NanoStation M is ideal for PtMP applications requiring high-performance CPE devices with a sleek form factor.
- This model features 2.4GHz frequency, 150+Mbps throughput, and 5+km range.
- Compact CPE Design: Nanostation M features the CPE design that expanded the global wireless ISP industry.
- Plug and Play Installation: NanoStation M requires no tools for assembly; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
- Versatile Application Use: Nanostation M can be deployed for PtP bridging, wireless connectivity to a video surveillance system, or used as an airMAX CPE.
- Dual Ethernet Connectivity: With software-enabled PoE output, the secondary Ethernet port can power an external device, such as a PoE security camera, for seamless IP video integration.
- Powerful airOS Features: Ubiquiti's versatile airOS firmware technology enables high-performance, outdoor multi-point networking.
- Advanced Software Technology: Ubiquiti's airMAX technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.